started before new year , finally!

I know.. its a long long gap...
but am so low out here that i had to but write it all out!


my emcee thing for Uninor got canceled at the last minute!!
and I was thinking already in investing those bucks in opening a savings account.
Got into a real bitchy fight with some detractors from the Body!!
phew ! its difficult to argue with girls really.. They remember all the points at the right time , at the right place and for the right person.
Seems like its time to show them who is the boss . ahem, ahem.

well, one good thing happened though.
Exams got postponed and no longer clash with my birthday. Not that I was celebrating or something, but still last thing I would like to do on my birthday was to study
Network Theory!

anyways, found my old love for coffee back .. thanks to winters!!

Comments

Popular Posts