happy friendship day!


okay, I am a few weeks behind, but for a friendship that me and nik share, its a daily celebration!
but, yeah , we celebrate today as being a part of that weird foundation day skit that created the tagline "nikhil and chetna" !

i still remember the hullabaloo created over our relationship status!
were we seeing each other , were we just good friends, or were we more than just good friends or were we just trying to attract attention ?!?!
but, we enjoyed keepin people on toes, though it freaked our parents out, but then, they came along and then we had non stop laughs , weird phone bills (hehehe) and yeah , strange conversations ranging from pakistan to pre marital sex!

well, there was a time I thought I could not live without him for a day even,
but time and distance, with a tadka of studies pressure, is a deadly combination!
we nw live in separate cities, get to see each other once a year , if very lucky ,
but still, he never forgets the Date!
its always him calling me up and wishing and i am like "i am so dumb!"..
but , well, thats him!
he will always keep the spark alive, i know. thats what makes me so complacent.
but he should know that i love him, he is my shahrukh khan, and he is my best friend!

cheers to our friendship!
:)

Comments

Nikhil said…
luv u too chetna :)
NIKIT said…
:)
CAN U ELLABORATE ON THE FOUNDATION DAY SKIT PART???

Popular Posts